When you’re faced with deadlines, budgets, and stacks of paperwork planning for your next event means every second counts. Whether you’re entering travel itineraries, setting up your budgets or planning schedules data entry often creates redundancies, and inefficiencies. ShowGo’s Copy and Paste feature cannot only save you hours of time, it can prevent the inevitable inaccuracies than accompanies recurring data.
One area this can be most useful is the Scheduling and Itinerary section of ShowGo. When you need to track the flight information, many times your personnel will be leaving on the same flights at the same time. If you have 2 or even 100 personnel entering each one individually could potentially take you hours even days depending on the number of Sales reps attending the show. The copy and paste feature cuts it down to a fraction of the time.
How to Copy and paste data within ShowGo tradeshow software
- Go to the Reservations Tab and select the Itineraries Tab.
- From the ‘Personnel’ drop down list select the first person whose has the first leg of their itinerary already entered.
- On the left of the first leg of the itinerary click on the triangle
(The information will turn blue, meaning it’s all been selected)
- On the keyboard select Ctrl + C to copy
Paste to another Personnel’s Flight Itinerary
- From the Personnel drop down select a second person
- Click on the green ‘plus sign’ just to the right of personnel’s name to activate Itinerary form
- Click on the arrow on the left hand side of their itinerary
- Click Ctrl + V to Paste (This will paste the Itinerary from the other persons itinerary’s into the second person’s Itinerary)
- Click the ‘Save’ button in the top Left of the Form
Video for an upclose look on how to do it within the Itinerary section of ShowGo.
This feature is useful not only in the Scheduling > Intinerary section, but you’ll find yourself using it throughtout the software. Task Management, Contact management, Scheduling. Find out for yourself how the Copy and Paste feature works best for you.
Until next time…
Seattle Software Corporation
Creators of ShowGo